Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Things You Should Know Thursday

Clean nutrition and exercise are vital components for a healthy lifestyle. Certain supplements can increase the effectiveness of your healthy choices and help you reach your goals. I sell Advocare products because I use them, I've seen the results and I know they are pure and researched. Right now I have 5 clients either finishing or on the Advocare 24 Day Challenge...testimonials are in the works! They are doing great, losing several pounds and inches and learning what it means to eat clean and feel satisfied with less food. Below is an outline of the challenge and a link to learn more about it. Check it out, ask around and message me if you are interested. I realize no one wants to start a 24 Day Challenge with Christmas coming up soon, but the new year is fast approaching and January would be a great time to start. If you purchase the 24 Day Challenge on or prior to December 19th I am offering 10% off the total cost! It's a great deal and you'll see great results!

Days 1-10 Cleanse Phase
The first ten days are about cleansing your body of toxins and preparing for optimal nutrient absorption, and you may enjoy weight loss as well!
  • Herbal Cleanse-Citrus: helps to cleanse and detoxify your body.
  • OmegaPlex®: essential fatty acids for increased overall wellness.
  • AdvoCare Spark®: nutritionally-advanced energy

Days 11-24 Max Phase
Give your body the best tools you need to achieve your next weight management goal during days 11-24!*
  • Metabolic Nutrition System (MNS®): Your choice of Max C+ (appetite control), Max E+ (energy), or Max 3 - for weight management, appetite control and overall wellness.
  • Meal Replacement Shake - your choice of chocolate, vanilla, or berry: Complete nutrition in a great-tasting shake!
  • AdvoCare Spark®: nutritionally advanced energy

No comments:

Post a Comment