Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Grocery Shopping with Amy!


So many choices!!! Natural, organic, fat free, low sodium, low sugar, heart healthy, low carb, high fiber…what are the best choices for you and your family and WHY???

Take the guess work out of grocery shopping

once and for all!
Come tour the Ankeny Hy-Vee with me on Wednesday nights from 8 – 9 pm. I’ll provide you with an entire page of products and produce. As we walk through the store you’ll learn how to read labels to make the best decision for you and your family. I’ll point out staples or “must haves” for your weekly grocery shopping trips and entire aisles you can simply skip.


Email amydrefke@gmail.com to schedule your tour now!

$30.00/person with a maximum of 4 people per tour so there’s plenty of time for questions as we go along!

No comments:

Post a Comment