Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Friday, May 25, 2012

Favorite Find Friday: Hamilton Beach Blender

My very favorite new purchase is the Hamilton Beach Personal Blender from Target. It's under $20 and it makes smoothies SO EASY and FAST! I throw in whatever I want and within seconds it's done. I remove the cup and walk out the door. It's dishwasher safe so I just throw the cup in when I'm done and no mess. It's rare for me to find something that makes healthy eating/drinking convenient so this is a must have in my mind...the cheap price tag was the icing on the cake...or should I say the banana on the protein shake ;)

1 comment:

  1. I just bought this blender today and am so pleased with it already! I was apprehensive about how much would fit into it and also how strong it would be, but it worked perfectly!

    ReplyDelete