Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Fitness Fun Friday: Fall Fitness Events

On October 21st the Des Moines Marathon will take place and with it thousands of runners will test their endurance as they complete either a 5K, Half Marathon, Marathon Relay or full Marathon. Last year I did the Marathon Relay with a team of awesome ladies and I have to say it was a total blast! The longest leg of the relay was a little over 6 miles which I took to finish off all 26.4 miles. Prior to that we were driving from spot to spot, picking up our relay runner and dropping the next one off. It was by far the most enjoyable marathon I've ever completed :) Events like these are great for first time 5K runners too. There's a huge crowd gathered along the course to cheer you on, a medal at the end with another huge crowd pushing you to finish and all sorts of goodies when you pick up your packets and when you are done. Check out the link and sign up! Let me know if you need help training! http://www.desmoinesmarathon.com/

By far the race I most look forward to is the Living History Farms Race in November. It's 7 miles of running through uneven terrian, several creeks, some muddy hills and costumed runners having a blast! Registration begins September 28, 2012. The link below has all the information you need, and you can sign up to be notified via Facebook when registration is getting close. http://www.fitnesssports.com/November_races/LivHistFarms/lhf_index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment