Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Monday, August 5, 2013

We Only Get One

Eat Better:
Herbalife24 Rebuild Strength
You should be consuming approximately 30g of protein within 30 minutes of completing your workout. I don't know about you, but when I'm hot and sweaty the last thing I want to do is eat. Herbalife has a great solution with their Herbalife24 Rebuild Strength mix. It's what I use post workout and highly recommend it!

Check it out and let me know if you'd like to order! Herbalife24 Rebuild Strength

Move Better:
Try this workout that involves no equipment and can be done anywhere!
10 burpees
20 walking lunges
30 tricep dips
40 push ups
50 step ups onto a bench or sturdy elevated surface
60 sit ups
70 torso twists
80 mountain climbers
90 second forearm plank hold
100 second side plank hold (50 each side)

Amy's Corner:
I took my car into one of those awesome full service places last week. They not only washed it but they vacuumed up what had to have been handfuls of Cheerios and raisins as well as wiped it down thoroughly inside-out. Definitely needed! As I sat and waited for my car to look as close to new as it was going to get, I noticed a very heavy set man doing something I thought was really odd. After paying extra for all the bells and whistles this place could provide, he still felt the need to work on his car when they had finished. He was carefully wiping it, buffing it and doing everything he could to make sure it was just perfect. As he did this I watched him struggle physically to move around his vehicle. He was sweating and it seemed to take all he had just to complete the very simple tasks.

How sad, I thought, that he put so much time and effort into a car but not into himself. When cars stop working it's a pain, but we have options, like replacing them. But we can't do that with our bodies. This man had neglected his body to the point where simple daily tasks were an agonizing chore...but his car was near perfection.

The good news is it's never too late to begin reversing the damage we've done through poor nutrition and sedentary lifestyles. But it needs to begin TODAY...we only get one body for the rest of our lives.

 
Upcoming Events:
 MARK YOUR CALENDARS! I will be offering a FREE workout from 6-6:30 pm outside of Thrive in Ankeny (behind the Casey's off NW 18th, across from the sports complex) on TUESDAY, AUGUST 13! Come for the awesome workout then stay for a shake party from 6:30-7! Hear all about their awesome products from Herbalife and how they can help you meet your goals! I've been using their products for months now and have decided it's time to team up with Herbalife and offer them to YOU!  No need to RSVP. Bring your friends and let's have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment