Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Body Worlds Vital Exhibit At the Science Center

Date night at the Science Center was definitely unforgettable! We decided to check out the Body Worlds Vital exhibit...and I'm so glad we did. It was truly amazing to see actually human bodies, organs, muscles, capillaries...all the integral parts that literally make us what we are! There were several comparisons of healthy bodies vs. diseased bodies and explanations as to the differences, possible causes and ways the disease could be prevented. Can you guess what stuck out over and over as a prevention to disease?!? Exercise and nutrition! I encourage you to go and check it out and soon! The exhibit ends in October.
http://www.sciowa.org/explore/exhibit/

No comments:

Post a Comment