Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Testimonial - Heather

I started working out with Amy in the summer of 2010.  At the time I could hardly run a quarter of mile without passing out and I am sure Amy wondered what she had signed herself up for exactly.  However my lack of fitness level and athleticism didn't seem to bother Amy.  From day one she has been always been positive and encouraging.  I weighed 218 lbs and my body fat was 37.5%.  I had a pretty bad self image, a terrible manner in which I took care of myself and I was a little unsure I could do much to change it.  Amy stuck with me, taught me healthy habits, nutrition, fitness and positive attitude.  She never gave up when I had a trying day.  With Amy's coaching and encouragement I have dropped to 183lbs, below 28% body fat, ran not only my first but four 5ks, done a lot of things in a gym I never would have thought was in me, held my head higher, put my health first and changed my attitude.  Granted, the work had to be on my part but I would have had a hard time and probably given up if Amy hadn't been there coaching, guiding, encouraging and some days even giving me a swift kick (figuratively).  Every time I run I still hear her say "just go to the next sign or one foot in front of the other".  Thanks Amy!

You are an inspiration for many, Heather! Thank you and I am grateful to have you as a client!

No comments:

Post a Comment