Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

This Morning...

Peaceful. Humid. Quiet. NEEDED! All these words describe my Saturday morning run today. Sleeping in is fantastic on a weekend (the only time I can) and necessary, but sleeping in for me anymore is past 6 am. So, I woke at 7, had a cup of coffee, enjoyed the quiet of the house then pulled out the Nikes and hit the pavement. It's good to set my body on coast, enjoy the surroundings, nod to the occasional biker, runner or walker and just be alone with my thoughts. I encourage you to do the same. Find a time you can have to yourself. Find a place outside you enjoy being. Find an exercise (walk, jog, run, bike) that you could do and ENJOY and just GO! Exercise doesn't have to be something that's timed, in the gym or grueling. It can just be a time alone to let your mind go, let your body do it's thing and spend much needed time to yourself. Have an aweseome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment