Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Workout that Works Wednesday

I live very close to a sports complex. Soccer, football, softball and baseball practices and games are constantly going on. I often see parents sitting in lawn chairs or even sitting in their car while the child practices or warms up for the game.

When you are busy and every minute seems to count opportunize these type of moments!

Bring your bike, your walking/running shoes, your jogging stroller if you have another child to care for, roller blades, a beach towel for ab work or even a yoga mat! Drop your child off at practice then let them know you'll be able to see them but you'll be exercising just like them! Rather than sitting for 30 mins - 1 hour and wishing you'd have time to hit the gym, you can check exercise off your list of things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment