Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Trainer Talk Tuesday

I have just completed the Advocare 24 Day Challenge and I am feeling very grateful to Sara Boisen of Sara B. Consulting, http://www.sarabconsulting.com, for introducing me to Advocare! After a long meeting, many emails to Sara and my own research into Advocare I really liked what I read and heard.

Here's what I read about their products:

Guided by our prestigious AdvoCare Scientific and Medical Advisory Board, we offer only the highest quality ingredients and standardized herbal extracts for best absorption, well balanced nutrition and consistent results. Our products are regularly tested for purity and potency, and many are routinely tested as part of the most comprehensive banned substance certification program for dietary supplements in the world. AdvoCare products are formulated with the highest regard for safety and efficacy.

I also saw that several pro athletes used their products and were endorsers of Advocare. There are so many they actually have part of the Advocare site dedicated to their endorsements, sorted by sport!
http://www.advocare.com/endorsers/default.aspx

I knew if it was clean enough to be used by pro athletes and effective enough for someone at that level of competition, it was a good fit for me.

I also read that during the 24 Day Challenge there would be supplements and shakes to take but that clean eating was encouraged the entire time. I could eat! I have been on cleanses before where I was drinking just shakes and only eating veggies for days upon days and it was miserable. I ate whole grains, veggies, fruits, lean proteins, nuts and seeds the entire 24 days. So during the 24 days you are retraining your body to eat correctly while using supplements to help control your appetite, curb your desire for sweets and to help burn stubborn fat. I was sold.

The first 10 days were part of the cleanse process. Fiber pills, a fiber drink, a meal replacement shake, an energy drink, a probiotic and a few catalyst pills were all I had to take each day. Two things surprised me...I LOVED the taste of the meal replacement drink and the Spark (energy drink), and I wasn't spending all day in the bathroom. I assumed cleanse meant I shouldn't be far from the bathroom for 10 days. Wrong. I drank a lot of water and had no cravings for sweets...or even coffee!!! The Spark really made a difference in my morning energy level.

The last 11 days I took the MNS packs which were just vitamins and supplements taken before breakfast, with breakfast and before lunch along with the catalyst, Spark and meal replacement shake taken as before. The fiber pills and drink were done with but my body still stayed regular, my energy level was high and my desire for coffee and sweets still non existent.

My results: I lost 6.5 lbs which was not my intention or expectation as I ate very clean prior to this challenge and didn't feel I needed to drop much more weight. It was a great surprise though! I will continue to use the Spark and catalyst prior to exercise as I am LOVING the energy kick I get during my workouts and the shortened recovery afterward. I will also continue using the vitamins and Omega 3 as I know the importance of those being pure.

Most importantly, I did this challenge so I could help others. I never recommend products I haven't tried, and now that I have I know I can recommend Advocare...as a matter of fact, I recommend it so much I have decided to sell their products!

If you are interested in learning more about their products or the 24 Day Challenge please contact me via email, amy.drefke@gmail,or click on the link on the right side of my blog. You can look over their hundreds of products and order from that site.The 24 Day Challenge comes with continuous support from me and some great emails from Sara B., so please let me know if it's something you'd like to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment