Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Trainer Talk Tuesday

I'm a huge fan of the Biggest Loser t.v. show. I admit that I fast forward to the workouts, watch them intensely then fast forward to the end to see who was kicked off. But I'm fascinated by the workouts. Go figure :)
Last week one of the trainers yelled, "IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE, I AM NOT!" And how true that statement is!
It's not when we are most comfortable that we grow and make progress toward our goals. It's when we push past our mind telling us to stop, our body aching for a break that we literally break down walls. We move past the "impossible" to the "probable". We move from "maybe" to "I can". We move from "I'll try" to "I did".
And this carries over to our every day lives. I just talked to an well known basketball coach this morning and he said, "I can't expect my players to give me everything and more if I'm not in the gym doing the same every day. I know it carries over, somehow it carries over to my coaching and their trust in me."
We can't ask from others what we aren't willing to do ourselves. At work, at home and in the gym.
Take a risk today...break out of your comfort zone...it's worth the reward!

No comments:

Post a Comment