Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Workout that Works Wednesday

There's snow on the ground! Yes, snow! It may be a stretch but I think it totally relates to today's exercise...Bear Crawls! Bears hibernate when there's snow...right? Told you it was a stretch. :)
Bear crawls are no joke though (a few of my clients are smiling right now at that statement). They are a fantastic full body workout you can do right at home. Check out the instructional video and give them a try!

http://www.ehow.com/video_2359505_do-bear-crawl-exercises.html

No comments:

Post a Comment