Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Monday, December 19, 2011

"Make This the Year" Monday!

I am so passionate about fitness and feel very blessed to call it my career. I wanted to share with you a few recommendations some amazing ladies have written about training with me. The intent is not to "toot my own horn" but to illustrate how in-home personal training can and does work for anyone! As the holiday season approches and New Year's resolutions began to be made, consider January a year of really kick starting your fitness routine. I have an amazing offer for the new year that is soon to come!!!

I contacted Amy because I needed to keep working out despite torn ligaments in my knee. I am amazed at the tough, complete workouts she has put me through while working around my injury! Every week she gives me new excercises to do on my own that keep me interested and help tone all parts of my body. I love the energy and focus she has at 4:50 in the morning! It is fun to sweat with Amy pushing me beyond what I think I can do! - Marty, 60

After having experienced a few personal training sessions at a gym, I was super excited to have Amy come to my house for my personalized workouts! It's kinda hard to have an excuse to not exercise when your trainer comes to your home! And I've learned so many exercises that I can do in my own home that require very simple and inexpensive equipment. Amy has a mix of a positive attitude, wealth of knowledge, encouragement when I need it, and pushes me to work out to my potential (even when I don't really want to). Amy goes above and beyond the hour workout sessions I have with her twice a week. She offers workout plans beyond the ones we have together, nutritional advice, and tracks my progress and goals.

Personal training is for all types of people with various goals. Some people spend money on gym memberships (that they don't use), trendy bootcamp programs (with short-term success), or expensive workout equipment (that collects dust in their home)… I spend my 'fitness' money with personal training sessions with Amy and I'm guaranteed a personalized challenging workout that's designed just for me. Thanks Amy :) - Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment