Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Monday, March 5, 2012

MmmONDAY!

Thanks to Jennifer, an awesome gal from Crossfit Des Moines, there's a new breakfast favorite at my house! It's super easy and a great choice as it's packed with protein and healthy carbs to start your day off right!

1 package of instant oatmeal - I use the flavored kind for my kids
1 egg
2 T skim milk
Fruit - frozen or fresh
Honey or agave nectar to taste (optional)

Dump the oatmeal into a coffee cup and stir the egg, milk and your favorite fruit. Add some agave nectar or honey to sweeten if desired. Put in the microwave approximately 1m 40sec (that's on my microwave - 2 mins is too long and 1m 30sec isn't quite enough). Flip the coffee cup onto a plate and serve! Looks like a muffin!

Tip: I tip it out of the cup for my kids then cut it up and blow on it then dump it back into the cup. It speeds up the cooling process as it does come out very hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment