Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Trainer Talk Tuesday

Inspiration can be found in all sorts of places: seeking out sayings and quotations, reading the Bible or books written by those who have done what we only hope to do, listening to speeches from those wiser than us, watching people accomplish great feats...however it's found, it always leaves us full of hope that somehow, someday we can accomplish our goals and reach great heights in our own lives.

The above picture is Annie Thorisdottir. She is not just a Crossfit athlete, but she won last year's Crossfit games and holds the title "the fittest woman on earth". Annie inspires my workouts. I watch her workout and I know I can push harder and do more.

But Andy Mackie inspires my life. I saw this clip for the first time about a year ago and it made a profound impact on me. Andy gives of himself every day and is truly grateful for every single moment he is alive. Please take 2 minutes to watch this clip from YouTube and find some inspiration today :)

Sidenote: Sorry for the advertisement before the clip! Also, I don't recommend you just suddenly stop taking your medicines. Just listen to his story and listen for the big picture :)



No comments:

Post a Comment