Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Real Food Tips

A friend and client sent me a blog to check out written by Lisa Leake all about her family's journey to choose real foods, or unprocessed foods, for 100 days. She includes lots of recipes, tips, suggestions, advice and opinions on everything from packing your kid's school lunch to 20 quick breakfasts on the go. It's worth a look but remember that not every extreme and every piece of advice you read has to be implemented into your life immediately. Read it for what it is...tips and advice for eating healthier. See if some recipes or ideas catch your attention and give them a try! I really enjoyed the article about tips for dealing with the pickier eater and the 12 ways to keep it cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment