Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Trainer Talk Tuesday: "Mom, I'm Fat" by Janell Hofmann

Wow, did this article hit home for me! As a mother of 2 beautiful girls I know the struggle they'll face with society's expectations of what a woman should look like.  Take 2 minutes today to read this excellent article, even if you only have sons or no children at all, because we all can use a reminder to love ourselves.

1 comment:

  1. This hit really close to home. Camden and I had a similar situation a few weeks ago after another girl told her she was chubby. Of course my "mother bear" instincts immediately screamed " protect your cub"!!! I was furious and wanted to speak to the other child and her parents. I calmed down after a bit, and then had to figure out a way to rebuild my innocent little girl's former confidence. As a woman, I have had my own insecurities and body issues, but try to keep the do I look fat comments in check in front of Cam. It took some major damage control to repair the hurt from the comment, and we still have to revisit it on occasion. I've said it before, and I will say it again...being a parent is the hardest job in the world!!!!

    ReplyDelete