Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Boot Camp Update - Attend 4, 6 or all 8 weeks!

Workouts that Work with Amy Boot Camp Pricing
June 18th – August 15th (Week of July 4th Off) 

                          Total Cost            Cost per Class

All 8 weeks           $150                    $9.38

6 weeks               $132                    $11.00

4 weeks               $96                      $12.00

I understand summer is a busy time with vacations, swim lessons and various other fun, family commitments so I'd like to offer more flexibility. After all, I'm all about making workouts work with your busy lifestyle! You can now sign up for any 4 or 6 weeks between June 18th and August 15th to attend both Monday and Wednesday sessions those weeks from 6:30-7:15 pm at various parks around Ankeny. I just need to know what weeks you are committing to ahead of time. I will keep classes around 12 people/class so that I can give everyone the attention they need for modications and safety. Email me to sign up and let me know which weeks I can look forward to having you sweating it out with us at Boot Camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment