Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Friday, June 1, 2012

Fitness Fun Friday: 200 Squat Challenge

Here's a paragraph from a site that challenges you to do 200 squats. There's a training program that's tailored to what you can do right now and it only takes 30 mins/week.  Check it out...Melissa sent me this link and said she's already started the training program and it's easy. Sounds FUN to me!! :)

If you're serious about increasing your leg strength and basic fitness, follow this six week training program and you'll soon be on your way to completing 200 consecutive squats!
Think there's no way you could do this? I think you can! All you need is a good plan, plenty of discipline and about 30 minutes a week to achieve this goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment