Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Testimonial Tuesday

If I had to summarize Sally in just one word it would be "determined". She is a great example of someone who had her list of "why's" and knew her goals but just needed to know the "how" and "when" along with a little encouragement to take that next step into a healthier lifestyle. She has literally fallen in love with taking care of herself and it's amazing to witness. Great job, Sally! You have transformed your life from the inside-out and it shows!

"Over the last year and a half, Amy has helped me lose 70 lbs, drop double digits in inches and gain muscle and confidence I never knew I had!  She is an amazing trainer and motivator. I also gained a lifelong friend in the process." - Sally (pictured on the left after Dam 2 Dam 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment