Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Things You Should Know Thursday: Turn Around NOW!

Common question #359: When's a good time to start my new nutrition/fitness routine?
My answer: NOW!
Common reply: Well, I have a company picnic on Saturday and next week we're going out of town, so maybe I'll wait to start when I get back. You know, no distractions that way.
My answer: You're not ready to turn your life around yet.
Today is the day to make changes because THERE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE REASONS TO WAIT. The only thing constant in life is change. You cannot predict what tomorrow will bring but you can control what you will do right now.
Dedicate yourself to turning your life around in a healthier direction...then when change and distractions happen you'll meet them head on, build confidence, maybe even falter and fail...but you'll learn and continue on!

No comments:

Post a Comment