Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Workout that Works Wednesday: Beat the Heat!

I have to honest and say that working out in weather that's over 80 degrees is just not within my comfort zone. I'd take multiple layers of clothing and snow on the cement over the scortching sun any day! That said, thank God for air conditioning! If you are avoiding the 100+ temps predicted today but still want a good workout, here's one to do right in the comfort, and coolness, of your own home:

Set a timer for 6 minutes and do as many rounds as you can of:
5 pushups
10 squats
15 situps

*Rest 2 minutes

Set the timer for 6 minutes again and do as many rounds as you can of:
5  walking lunges, every other leg counts as 1
10 tricep dips on a sturdy chair or step
15 torso twists, every other side counts as 1

Need a little extra cardio after all of that? Try Tabata Toe Tappers! Alternate tapping the toes of your right/left foot to a step (the heigher it is the harder it is) for 20 seconds, then rest for 10 seconds...complete 8 total rounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment