Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Trainer Talk Tuesday: Falling in Love with Fitness

In a world full of "have to's" and "supposed to's" where there are plenty of things we don't necessarily look forward to but do anyway...why make fitness one more on the list?? Easy for me to say, right? I'm a fitness freak!!! Not always...I once started from a very unhealthy place like many people I meet. When people ask me how I transformed from an unhealthy, obese and unhappy person to the person I am now it comes down to this one simple, true statement, "I fell in love with fitness!"

There are thousands of businesses, exercises, DVD's, gyms and trainers...all different avenues to help you become a more fit, a more healthy, person. When I hear someone talk about the struggle running is and how they just hate it but do it anyway my first reaction is to say, "STOP! Do something else! Do something you WANT to do!" Why force yourself through something grueling you get no pleasure from when you have choices that will give you the same results!

It may take some experiementing and some research but I am telling you that without a doubt those who are most successful, those who meet their fitness goals and continue to set new ones, are those people who have fallen in love with fitness and as a result...they have fallen in love with taking care of themselves.

If you need help figuring out how to make fitness something you look forward to rather than something you dread, contact me. Let's talk! AmyDrefke@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment