Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Meet Your MOTIV8 Trainers, Amber & Amy!


Amber Smith
BA in Exercise Science, Health Promotion, 2009
ACE Certified Personal Trainer, 2009
Crossfit Level 1 Certified, 2012


 
An active and healthy lifestyle has always been a part of my daily routine. I grew up participating in sports and fitness, but it wasn't until after college I realized it was no longer a hobby, but a lifestyle. My passion lies in sharing with others the importance of making a healthy, active routine, part of their daily lives. When I'm not working or training, you'll likely run into me at the gym, the grocery store, or relaxing at home.

Amy Drefke
ACE Certified Personal Trainer, 2010
Crossfit Level 1 Certified, 2010
Owner of Workouts that Work with Amy

Fitness hasn't always been part of my life, as a matter of fact I used to be a very unhealthy person before I dedicated myself to eating better, moving better and as a result, living better. I am passionate about teaching others how to live better through in-home personal training and group fitness instruction. When I'm not training, instructing or working out myself I am home or running around with my beautiful girls, Payton (6) and Alyson (4).

For more information about MOTIV8 "like" our page on Facebook, email: motiv8ed2bfit@gmail.com or read my recent post: http://workoutwithamy.blogspot.com/2012/10/fitness-fun-friday-motiv8.html

No comments:

Post a Comment