Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Workouts that Work Wednesday: Use it or Lose it!

I minored in Spanish. Most people don't know that and if you asked me to speak it, write it or interpret it I'd likely fail miserably. The truth is I stopped using it after college, therefore I've lost most of what I learned. Balance is very much the same. With age your ability to balance decreases. It's a skill that needs daily practicing.
Here's some easy ways to work balance into your everyday life and workouts:  

*As you begin balance exercises it's important to have someone nearby to spot you or a sturdy object like wall to help until you are able to stabilize. NOT falling is the goal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment