Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Walk it Off Wednesday! Thanksgiving Fun

If you drink eggnog, eat fruit, turkey, two rolls, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, 1 cup stuffing and 2 pieces pumpkin pie how long would you have to walk to offset the calories? I have no idea, but this site does! Check it out, it's kind of fun!

Thanksgiving Calories

Need some good gluten-free, reduced sugar or healthy alternatives to your Thanksgiving favorites? Check out my favorite site! I love her sugar free pumpkin pie and whole grain stuffing!

Kayln's Kitchen

Just remember...you don't have to "goggle" up everything on the table. ENJOY your favorites in a few bites and fill your tummy on veggies, fruit and lean meats.

No comments:

Post a Comment