Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Trainer Talk Tuesday: Observations

Sitting at a gas station around 7 am this morning waiting for my car to fill, I had some time to observe. I saw people walking in and out with breakfast pizza, burritos, large pops, iced coffees, candy, chips and donuts. It occurred to me that many of those people were there to fill up their cars and probably had recent oil changes and probably picked up, vaccummed and cleaned their cars out recently. It's sad but true that we live in a society where people take better care of their cars than they do their own bodies. Don't be one of those people!

No comments:

Post a Comment