Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Things You Should Know Thursday: Why 20 Minutes Works

I love the look on someone's face when I tell them they can get a really good workout in in only 20 minutes...not their typical 1-2 hours. They are thrilled! Then they see the workout :) The intensity it takes to get a really good calorie burning, muscle building workout in just 20 minutes or even less is very high. It takes being uncomfortable the entire time. It takes pushing through the burn, not pain, and doing 2 more reps than your mind is telling you is possible.

Why am I telling you this? Too many people are jumping into high intensity interval training, circuits or other formats for shorter workouts and not seeing results. Results come from intensity when the time is shorter. If you need help safely and effectively upping your intensity...as this is a very gradual process with beginners...that's where I come in! Let me know if I can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment