Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

5 Things to Do AFTER Your Workout

Sometimes it's easy to focus on our warm-up and workout but easy to forget what to do when our workout ends. I see a lot of people (present company included and feeling guilty) rush to leave the gym immediatly after their workout to be on with their next thing. Here are 5 things to do after EVERY workout:
http://www.coreperformance.com/daily/recovery/5-things-to-do-after-every-workout.html

No comments:

Post a Comment