Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Product I Love: Hodgson Mill Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffin Mix

I found this muffin mix both at Dahl's in the organic/produce section and at Hy-Vee in the Health Mart. My girls love muffins as a snack or with meals, but I'd rather they have an actual muffin with nutrition, not a muffin with ingredients that might as well be for a cupcake. These are the perfect solution! There are only 9 all natural ingreidents including milled flaxseed, real dried cultivated blueberries and whole grain flour. There is a little sugar added to the mix but not much. If you prefer you could try an natural sweetner like Stevia as a substitute. I have not tried this but let me know if you do! I am packing these in Payton's lunches and they are also a great after school snack. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment