Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Strong Women

Even if you have no interest in Crossfit, this video is totally worth watching! It's inspirational to say the least!
If you are interested there are several videos out there but the main Crossfit web site or the DM Crossfit web site are great resources:
I really enjoy coaching Crossfit and seeing women and men setting personal records all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment