Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Monday, August 1, 2011

In Home Training vs. Gym Membership

I Travel To You
Don't waste your valuable time or money on gas traveling to and from the gym. You exercise in the privacy of your own home when it's most convenient for you. The easier and more convenient I can make it for you to get into shape, the more likely you are to succeed and accomplish your goals.

You Have My Undivided Attention
I care about you and your fitness goals. I design your personal fitness training programs especially for you based on your goals and your current fitness level.  I will be with you every step of the way providing you with the encouragement and instruction that you need.
I Hold You Accountable
Most people never achieve their personal fitness goals because they don't have the time or the motivation to exercise regularly. With in-home personal training, you exercise when I arrive at your doorstep - whether you feel like it or not. You get a total body workout in only one hour. I provide you with expert knowledge and coaching to make sure you reach your goals. I also set up workouts for you to do outside our time together. I will make them realistic and hold you accountable for getting them done.
Motivation to Succeed
I help keep you motivated during your quest to achieve your fitness goals. I will constantly monitor every aspect of your fitness program and make changes and adjustments to help you speed results. I will also monitor your weight, your body fat percentage and your body measurements......allowing you to actually see the progress you've made. And nothing motivates you better than seeing results!
Why Is In-Home Personal Training The Perfect Solution For Many?
Maximize your time with a focused program and professional direction.

Exercise with a personal trainer in the comfort, privacy and convenience of your own home.

Eliminate concerns regarding gym childcare facilities.

Learn how to gain maximum value from any existing home gym equipment.

You don't need a membership to a health club. No trips to the "gym". No health club membership dues. No "fad" diet plans. No hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment