Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Why??

I often ask clients to come up with a list of reasons why they want to improve their health through nutrition and exercise. It goes beyond your bikini size or how your best friend is annoying you with her constant exercise stories. Dig really deep. How would your life change if you changed? Who would be effected? Here's my list I keep on my bathroom mirror...

1. To be there for my kids as long as I possibly can, and never be a burden on them or their families because of my health.
2. To stay active with my husband and kids so we can have fun doing anything!
3. To never go back to the 188lb unhealthy person I was 10 years ago.
4. To be selfless and care for others as long as I can because my health isn't a worry.
5. To positively impact the lives of others by showing them what eating better, moving better and thinking better has done for me!

I challenge you to come up with your own list of whys and post them in an area you can see them often!

No comments:

Post a Comment