Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Trainer Talk Tuesday

Here's two things that I know for sure after several years of working off and keeping off 50 lbs and training several clients...

What you put in your mouth matters almost as much as what you put in your head.

To quote a chiropractor I have an immense amount of respect for, Dr. Denise, "Get rid of your stinkin' thinkin'!"

I truly believe that the thoughts in your head create your reality. If you believe you can run 1/2 mile without stopping, you will. Might not be today, but you will. You will work hard and do what it takes to achieve that goal. However, if you believe it's too hard, that you are too weak, that you know you will give up eventually...you will.

It's the difference between I think I can and I know I can. I should do it and I will do it.

Every morning I wake up and I look in the mirror and I say these 5 words out loud, "I AM FIT AND FABULOUS!" Yes, I really do! I start my day with a positive affirmation and you should too. Load your brain with positive thoughts so there's just no room for the negatives to sneak in.

Here's your homework for today: choose a positive affirmation for yourself. It can be long, short...I don't care! Just make it positive! Then stand in front of a mirror and say it. Say it loud and proud! Then write it on a postcard and stick it on your bathroom mirror as a reminder each morning to greet yourself with a positive thought.

It's not selfish, it's not bragging, it's not conceited. Because here's something else I've learned...those who take good care of themselves are better able to care for others.

Now go and make it a great day all you fit and fabulous people!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! That is awesome and something that we all need to be reminded of. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete