Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Monday, October 3, 2011

MmmONDAY!

Not everyone is a huge fish fan regardless of it's health benefits. My husband grew up in a farming community and let's just say fish wasn't something often on the menu. But...if I can get him to enjoy (yes, enjoy) fish now and again, I bet this tip may help you too!

All I do is mix some yellow mustard and agave nectar (about 50/50) then add tabasco sauce to taste and spread that over grilled salmon, tuna steaks, swordfish steak or grilled tilapia and he loves it! It's a mix of spicy, hot and sweet that really adds flavor to the fish and hardly any calories. Try it and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment