Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Muddy Mayhem Monday!

Living History Farms Cross Country Race is one of my favorites every year. Freezing cold creeks, muddy hills, corn fields and over 7,000 costumed runners make it nothing short of a total blast! This year I ran it with my Crossfit Des Moines team.
As I was running watching grown men dressed as cows try to navigate slippery rocks through muddy streams of water while holding onto the hand of a woman dressed in her prom dress from the 80's with her hair teased as tall as it could go, it made me realize how much fun I'd miss out on if I wasn't in shape.
It is fun to be able to participate in race like this one, chase my kids in the backyard until they are exhausted and workout in a community of amazing people that I never would have met had I not decided to push myself to stay in shape.
Who wants to run it with me next year???

No comments:

Post a Comment