Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Twenty Twelve Training Deal!



NEW YEAR'S TRAINING PACKAGE:
  • 30 minute consultation
  • 2 one hour sessions using any or no equipment you currently own right in your home
  • 5 individualized workouts for you to do on your own right at home
  • Optional food log review and nutritional suggestions
  • Goal setting guidance
  • Optional fitness and body composition assessments
......all for $90. That's a savings of $30!

If you are interested, email me soon to schedule your days and times! Just put "NY TRAINING PACKAGE" as the heading and let me know days/times that will work for your 30 min consultation prior to training and 2 one hour training sessions.

Pass this onto friends and family as I travel all over the metro area. Let's start off 2012 by dusting off some equipment and getting to work on meeting your goals!

*This offer expires January 31, 2012 and is good for new clients only.

No comments:

Post a Comment