Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Fitness Fun Friday

It's Friday the 13th! A man at my gym this morning told me that the next Friday the 13th was 13 weeks from today...spooky! :)
Let's make it a great day and forget the silly superstition! Here's a fun workout with the numbers 1 and 3 you can do right at home! Dont' forget to warm up and cooldown/stretch!

13 push ups
31 jumping jacks
13 tricep dips
31 mountain climbers
13 air squats
31 jump rope singles, or two leg hop and swing arms as if you're jumping rope
13 lunges each leg
31 high knees
13 sit ups

After a 2-3 minute rest go for 31 seconds of 3 planks: forearm and 2 side planks

No comments:

Post a Comment