Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Fitness Fun Friday

Stuck inside? In need of a good workout but you don't have equipment and push ups, squats and sit ups aren't what you had in mind?

Fit Bottomed Girls is a favorite resource of mine for workout ideas, motivation and nutritional tips. Check out this link for their fitness DVD recommendations...great ideas that'll be sure to get you up and off the couch and sweating in no time! Then browse around the site...you can easily spend hours on there...or is that just me? :)

http://fitbottomedgirls.com/category/best-of-2/fbg-dvd-faves/

No comments:

Post a Comment