Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Monday, February 20, 2012

MmmONDAY!

Comfort food doesn't exactly make you think healthy...at least for me I think totally the opposite. Chicken Pot Pie for most people is comfort food. It's something their mom or grandma made. It was covered with butter, made with white flour and full of creamy goodness that you now save for a once in awhile splurge. However, Sara B from Sara B Consulting has found a way to make this yummy comfort food into a healthy meal option for your entire family. Check it out!

Chicken Pot Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment