Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Things You Should Know Thursday

Recently on Facebook I asked for people post their favorite healthy snacks and I got some great responses. One thing I consistently hear from clients, friends and family is that healthy nutritional choices would be so much easier if they weren't on the go and in their car all the time.

Lifestyle changes happen when we can create habits that fit into our lives with several small changes. It is afterall these small changes that amount to a big difference, a.k.a. RESULTS!

I recently read a great, short article about snack ideas for the person on the go. And let's be honest...isn't that all of us??? Rather than stop at the gas station or vending machine, have your car and desk ready with healthy choices! Planning ahead doesn't have to take hours of preparation and thinking! Afterall, who has time for that??

Healthy Snacks on the Go

No comments:

Post a Comment