Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Workout that Works Wednesday

Who is ready to get their sweat on in a fun fitness environment right in Ankeny with me?! :)

I'm in the process of listening to YOU about what you are wanting out of a group fitness class. Once that data is collected and I know the interest I will be emailing out the starting date (shooting for the end of February) for our first of 8 fitness classes designed for true beginners all the way to those who workout daily.

Please take a minute to click on the link below complete a very short survey and share with me anything and everything you'd like to get out of this class!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NZHRQ5C

Thank you and hope to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment