Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Isn't Diet Pop Better Than Full Sugar Pop?

Changing your eating habits can be challenging enough but now we have all these beverages marketed at being a "healthy alternative" to sugar filled pops and juices. However, before you grab a diet soda full of artificial sweeteners, take a moment to read this article by Dr. Mercola and do your own research. Let me shock some of you with one sentence from this article and hope you read more...

"Although I strongly recommend avoiding all soda, you would be far better off with the strictly high fructose corn syrup sweetened version."

All hope is not lost when it comes eating or drinking something sweet though. Scroll to the end of the article for healthier sugar substitutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment