Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Burned So I Earned???

In order to lose 1 pound you need to burn 3,500 calories more than you intake. That equates an average of a 500 calorie daily deficit to lose 1 pound in a week.

There are millions of ways to burn calories, but no matter what you choose to do for exercise, if you overeat and make poor nutritional choices...the outcome is the same. You will consume more than you burn.

So, who is guilty of finishing a great workout then telling yourself you worked hard so you earned that donut...that slice of cake...that venti mocha? I am! Just being honest as there have definitely been times I thought,  "I burned it so I earned it!" But this mentality is a slippery slope.

Respect your body and your hard work enough to not reward yourself with unhealthy food choices. You put in the time to exercise...make it count for something! Rather, fuel your body with good, clean food choices and feel the reward of being healthy, energized and on your way toward meeting your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment