Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tunes for Your Workout

Motivation can come from all sorts of places...but sometimes it's just enough to find the right song. It gets your energy pumping and you just can't help but move when you hear it! If you're looking to freshen up your playlist here's a fun list of 20 workout songs to download from Core Performance's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment