Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Monday, June 11, 2012

MmONDAY! Paleo Pork Chops

Happy Monday! The recipe I am really excited to try today comes from a blogger who is a Crossfitter and eats according to the Paleo diet. If you've never heard of Paleo before I suggest you do your own research and see what you think! Try the Internet, books and talk to people who know about nutrition. In summary, it's eating the way cavemen did...prior to processed foods. Grains and dairy are eliminated, but meats, fats and vegetables are the primary food groups you consume along with some fruits, nuts and seeds. Here's a link to the blog and to a recipe I honestly think sounds YUMMY!! Let me know if you have questions about the Paleo diet as it's the way I've eaten for several months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment