Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Fitness Fun Friday: The 5 Minute Plank

Now, I realize that my version of "fun" may not match up with your version, but how could a 5 minute plank not be a great time...I mean...come on! :)

I came across this video that demos 20 different plank holds for 15 seconds each totaling 5 minutes. I'm working through this trying to get to a complete 5 minutes and it's a great workout and fantastic challenge. Give it a try and see how much fun it is...I dare ya! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment