Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Monday, July 30, 2012

MmONDAY! Alternative to Chicken Nuggets

My kids LOVE chicken nuggets...because they are kids and chicken nuggets are tasty! Therefore, I've been searching for alternatives to McDonald's "chicken" nuggets or some of the frozen versions full of unhealthy fats and very little nutrition. Here's a new one I've found that's really easy. The kids helped me make these and they gobbled them up!

Ingredients:
1.5 to 2 lbs of thin sliced chicken breast (can also use chicken tender and make it “Chicken Fingers”
3/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1/4 cup milk
2 eggs
1/2 cup flour (whole wheat or regular)
2 tbsp olive oil

Instructions:
Place breadcrumbs & cheese in bowl and combine. Place milk & eggs in another bowl -beat with fork. Place flour in 3rd bowl. Dip the chicken in flour 1st, then egg mix, then breadcrumb mix. Continue until all are coated. Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken & cook for 5 to 6 mins each side until cooked through and no longer pink inside. 

Recipe found at: http://thedinnerdaily.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment