Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Fitness Fun Friday: RAGBRAI

I was in high school the year my girlfriends and I decided to tackle a few days of RAGBRAI...it just so happened to be the hilliest days in RAGBRAI's long history. Yet somehow all I remember is being surrounded by really fun people, seeing all sorts of crazy costumes, eating a ton of yummy food, "showering" in a car wash stall, sore butts and several pairs of bike shorts, and...well...maybe having to walk my bike up a few hills with wobbly legs. :)

RAGBRAI, The Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa, is an annual seven-day bicycle ride across the state and will celebrate 40 years of riding this year. It's the oldest, largest and longest touring bicycle ride in the world.

There's so many different ways to enjoy this fun fitness event...check them out and jump in! RAGBRAI begins July 22 and ends July 28.  http://ragbrai.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment