Does this Sound like You?

Are you stuck in a workout rut? Having a hard time breaking free to hit the gym? I am ready to help change your life!
I will come to your home when it works for you! I will teach you WORKOUTS THAT WORK so you can meet achievable, life changing goals we establish together. My goal isn't to make you reliant on a personal trainer for the rest of your life. My goal is to show you how to make several small changes in how you move, eat and think which will make huge changes in how you live for the rest of your life!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Trainer Talk Tuesday: Live Your Life on "F"!

I had an early morning client this morning and as I hopped on Interstate in the pitch black still yawning and trying to wipe the sleep from my eyes my car hit "E". I knew I could make it to my destination on "E" but I also knew I was pushing my luck to do so. I slowed down my speed and turned off the air and radio (no idea of that's even helpful but felt necessary - I'm not very car savvy :)

Immediately after the session ended I jumped into my car, crossed my fingers and it started...whew! I drove to the nearest gas station, filled it up and away I went to the next client air blasting, radio cranked and at full speed.

Our bodies are so similar!! How often are you "driving on E"? We push our luck all the time by poor eating, little sleep and lack of exercise and the result is shutting down so many things we are capable of doing and want to do but can't because it's just enough to get to our desitnation. I hear people say all the time, "My energy level is so low, there's no way I could workout before or after work!"Some of the healthiest most energetic people I know work fulltime jobs, have families and volunteer their time.

Eat better, move better and you'll live better! Set your live on "F" with clean eating, restful sleep and daily exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment